{{results.messages.text}}

Hotel and Hospitality Jobs in Lincoln, CA

6 items
3 hours ago Rocklin, CA (8 miles) Hotel and Hospitality Jobs
Job summary Chevys Rocklin is currently hiring for the following positions: Hosts Cocktail Server Bartender Busser Food Servers Line Cook Prep Cook Dishwasher Food Runner Candidates who are qualified will have at least 1 yr of background in a full service restaurant and will be able to work a rotating schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed. We are looking for people who have...
{{results.messagesById['http://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4755537877']}}
3 hours ago Roseville, CA (12 miles) Hotel and Hospitality Jobs
Position summary Chevys Roseville is currently hiring for the following positions: Hosts Cocktail Server Bartender Busser Food Servers Line Cook Prep Cook Dishwasher Food Runner Qualified candidates will have at least 1 yr of background in a full service restaurant and will be able to work a rotating schedule including nights, weekends and holidays as needed. We are looking for people who have ...
{{results.messagesById['http://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4755563297']}}
Job Functions: Hospitality/Tourism, Retail, Service/Skilled - Food & Nutritional Services - Unit Description At Sodexo we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers comprehensive service solutions through On-site Service Solutions and Motivation Solutions to create an outstanding backgr...
{{results.messagesById['http://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4572021318']}}
We're All Family Here. Olive Garden is a family of local restaurants focused on delighting every guest with a genuine Italian dining background. We are proud to serve fresh, simple, delicious Italian food, complemented by a great glass of wine, served in a comfortable, home-like Italian setting where everyone is welcomed as family and friends. Now Hiring in Roseville CA Servers Hosts Bussers To...
{{results.messagesById['http://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4586202895']}}
30-Oct-2017 Roseville, CA (12 miles) Hotel and Hospitality Jobs
Position: Valet Attendant - Roseville Location: Roseville, California The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is 1 of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ opera...
{{results.messagesById['http://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4550716139']}}
6-Oct-2017 Folsom, CA (19 miles) Hotel and Hospitality Jobs
We're All Family Here. Olive Garden is a family of local restaurants focused on delighting every guest with a genuine Italian dining background. We are proud to serve fresh, simple, delicious Italian food, complemented by a great glass of wine, served in a comfortable, home-like Italian setting where everyone is welcomed as family and friends. Now Hiring in Folsom CA Servers Hosts Bussers To Go...
{{results.messagesById['http://www.oodle.com/bounce_redir/?k=F8EAEB9600D1&l=4586202808']}}
Post Free Ad